Shutterfly

Artisan Diamond Red Valentine's Day Card
Create personalized greeting cards and invitations by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Background

Friday, July 4, 2008

Fishing!

Brady tells us he would go fishing everyday if he could!




This was the first catch of the day! We think it's a brown and rainbow trout mix. It was a beautiful fish.







After we got locked out of the car, we decided to fish some more. Bo caught this brown trout and was pretty proud of it!



I took this picture because I think rocks are cool! It was a granite boulder with this interesting design. I couldn't tell you what the black mineral is, but I thought it was pretty neat!


4 comments:

Mommy Melissa said...

Locked our of the car? I would have liked to hear more about that story. :) You're so cute, why aren't there any pictures of you?

Becky said...

Yeah...we sat around for a couple of hours and waited for the locksmith. It definately qualified as an "adventure". I didn't really realize I wasn't in any of the pictures until I put them up. I guess I was too busy taking the pictures...and reading my book. And reading a book doesn't seem as picture worthy. Lol!

Michelle said...

Cute! Carson loves to fish now too. At the zoo yesterday he asked me for his fishing pole so he could fish in the little duck lake there. BTW thanks for all the train stuff. Carson loves it all!

Family of Five said...

Cute fishing pictures! You guys just look so very happy! Loving this blogging stuff! Tell Brady Hi from his Perry Cousins!
luv,
Jason and Laura